Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yay! It's my birthday!! I'm 31 today. I've always loved my birthday and I think I always will. Even though my day will be filled with childcare and gymnastics class, I will have a pep to my step knowing it's my birthday.

.
Let me take you back to 1978. The land of the bell bottoms and the long, long hair. Here are a few pictures of me as a new baby.

Isn't my mom beautiful? She was only 22 years old. I was a big baby, wasn't I? Nine and a half pounds! No wonder I had such big babies.



I love this picture. I love the lighting and my Cupie Doll hair.


Snoozing through a stroll with fall leaves on the ground. Sounds like heaven!


Charlotte and I are leaving in the morning to spend the weekend with one of my best friends and her little girls. Jon and Evan have a boys weekend planned that includes bowling and scary movies... well, the movies will be for Jon to watch after Evan goes to bed.... hopefully.

See you guys Monday :)