Sweet Sweaters For Sweet Sisters

I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to posting about the knitting projects I've completed during the past few months. I'm going to try to catch up this week by doing a few knitting posts a day but I'm going to keep the posts short and sweet. I'm sorry if you get tired of seeing posts about knitting... I'll be back to other random posts next week.
These are little matching sweaters I knit for my daycare girls for Christmas. They're sisters (3 & 18 months) and I thought matching sweaters would be cute. Sorry for the poor pictures... it's hard to photograph white. Yarns: Sirdar Snuggly DK white (It's machine washable since white isn't exactly practical)

Sirdar Snuggly 4 ply color 1117 pale pink (I embrodered pink flowers and each child's initials on the front of the sweater...it showed up better in person)

I used this pattern: Seamless Baby Kimono Sweater