A few other things I've done

Okay here is a halter top I got to test called the 'Dream Ripple Halter' for a lady named crochetbycharlene well her name is Charlene but that's her crochetville name. This halter is sized 3/4. I used an I hook and Bernat pink camo and a sage color I got from my stash.Here is Lucy showing the back of it, the one thing I love about this halter is there are no buttons in the back.
Here is Lucy showing off the front of it making a silly face, she is such a ham.
Here is the 'Simple Sweet Halter' made for my friend in California it is size 18 months made with a Ihook and Red Heart Baby Econo yarn that I got from a swap.
Here is a dress I made called 'Yellow Ruffles' I got the top part from a dress in the Crochet Today! magazine but the skirt part I designed myself and then I added ruffles at the bottom of it.