Lucy turned 4 on 4/22!!! don't pay attn. to her crazy hair

Here is my youngest god daughter on her 4th birthday. There she is attacking some of the gifts she got. Her clothes weren't up on the couch. There is my god son in the pic of course.
There is the My Little Pony that was hard to find no matter what I did. I didn't think that pony would be so hard to find lol but when she got it opened this huge smile spread across her face and she said to me, "You got me my pony momma dee, it's just what I wanted" so I know she loved it. Here she is dressed as a Fairy for her bday like she wanted. Last year she was dressed as a Princess for her b-day so this year she saw this outfit in the store and said she wanted to be a Fairy for her b-day so here is my Fairy girl and she is the cutest Fairy lol.
She changed for her cake time b/c she didn't want to ruin her Fairy outfit with cake. This was another outfit I had bought her.
When she took out her candles to lick off the icing she didn't give me one so this is what I did to her for not giving me a candle lol. All in all it was fun I had to wait for her to come home from church but we had a lot of fun yesterday. Now we have to get her pics of her sitting next to the number 4.