Squares for the Afghan I'm making Lucys' sister

Okay the two squares with the hearts came from a wonderful lady at Crochetville named Daisy. Her squares are so lovely. The variegated square came from another wonderful lady on the same site named Mary(salos) always loved this color yarn. The bottom two came from yet again another sweet lady on Crochetville who has the same name as my god daughter and that name is Lucy(MLLORF). I love the colors and I love the rings in the middle as well awesome squares.
Now of these twins sets of squares the top two came from a great lady named Sheri (scc51055) who is also a part of the 'ville. The bottom two came from another great lady on the 'ville by the name of Linda(Pineknott) awesome squares ladies.
Now all five of these squares came from the same Great lady who is also on the 'ville and her name is Christina(Shaelynnesmom) and I just adore these squares especially the square with the rose. I also love the color of the purple square in the middle it is a very pretty color.
This square was actually given to me by a good friend and her name is Tina. This square was given to me so I could make a multi colored afghan for myself but when I decided to make this afghan for Lucys' sister I decided to give this square to her. I'm going to join these squares and then maybe border them with either 6 or 8 inche squares around it.